Our successful design
- High quality through specialization on joints
Knee,hip, foot, shoulder, and elbow
- Everything under one roof: office hours, operating room, inpatient care, follow-up care and rehabilitation – everything takes place in our building.
- High quality and security through 25 years of experience We have an immense fund of experience, based on decades of work in orthopedic surgery.
- Recognized experts (including the FOCUS list of physicians) The news magazine "FOCUS" has listed Dr. Manfred Lais among Germany's top physicians, in particular in treating knee pain. The FOCUS physician list of September 2012 shows him as a specialist for open and endoscopic operations on the knee, shoulder, and hip joints. In cooperation with the Karl Storz and Mitek companies, Dr. M. Lais has established a reference center for arthroscopy on the hip joint. Many surgeons and orthopedists from various countries are regularly kept up to date in our operating center.
- Trust due to "1 – Man Medicine": One and the same physician treats you, whether at office hours, in the operating room, during office visits, or in follow-up care. This creates a special trust relationship.
- Proven quality to the outside Our group practice, our operating center, and Klinik 2000 are certified by the reZERT company in accordance with DIN ISO 9001. Furthermore, the Consultation Center for Hygiene (BZH) has approved our operating room for the correct maintenance of modern hospital hygienic standards.