Dr. med. Friedrich Quarck
Specialist in surgery, accident surgery, orthopedics
Telefon: 0761/888 58 90
Operations and conservative treatment of joint diseases and sports injuries, arthroscopic operations, cartilage and meniscus surgery, minimally invasive cruciate ligament reconstruction, treatment of arthrosis, traumatology: Conservative treatment and operations on fractures and tendon injuries (e.g., Achilles heel tendon, biceps tendon), hand surgery (e.g., carpal tunnel syndrome).
Special foot surgery, in particular front foot surgery with correction of bunions, hammer toes, and other deformities. Treatment for degenerative diseases of the ankle joint and the Achilles heel tendon.
- 1984 – 1991 Study of medicine at the Albert-Ludwig University in Freiburg i. Brsg., 2003
- Doctoral degree with the topic: The Distal Radius Fracture, a meta-analysis and results of a prospective study (Sports medicine at the University of Freiburg)
- 1991-1998 Assistant in the Department of General and Vascular Surgery of the Diakonie Hospital in Schwäbisch Hall with Prof. Lenner and assistant at the intensive care nursing station for operations at the Department of Accident, Hand, Plastic, and Reconstructive surgery with Prof. Siebert.
- 1998 certified as specialist in surgery
- 1998-2001 Assistant and acting Senior Physician under Prof. Dr. Siebert in the Department of Accident, Hand, Plastic, and Reconstructive Surgery in Schwäbisch Hall
- 1999 Certification in the subspecialty of Accident surgery
- 2001-2005 Assistant in practice in the orthopedic and surgical group practice of Drs. Scheibe / Suhas / Lais in Freiburg and with Dr. Gaulsen in Eppingen
- Since 2006 partner in the orthopedic and surgical group practice of Drs. Scheibe/Lais/Quarck in Praxisklinik 2000 in Freiburg
- Joint surgery, foot surgery, traumatology; observation with well-known foot surgeons, including Dr. Thomas in Augsburg