Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Gerhard Schäufele, MA
Group Practice of doctors Lais Quarck Mayer
Administration Manager for Klinik 2000 GmbH & Co. OP-Zentrum KG
- 1986 – 1992: Studied sports, business administration, and economic policy at the Albert Ludwig University of Freiburg
- 1992: Graduated with a master's degree in sports, business administration, and economic policy
- 1992 - 1993 Jugendhaus EV Stuttgart: Sports teacher; developed a concept of youth care in the field of sports and exercise
- 1993 – 1998: Theresienklinik in Bad Krozingen: Sports therapist (individual and group therapy; team leader (eight employees); health lectures for patients)
- 1998 - 2001 Theresienklinik in Bad Krozingen: Head of Marketing and Public Relations: Developed and implemented a marketing and sales concept; occupancy sales in southern Germany (sales representative in acute care departments)
- 2001 - 2010 Sana Hospitals in Bad Wildbad; Head of Marketing and Occupancy / Member of the extended hospital management: Responsible for staff and budget; developed and implemented the overall marketing concept of the Hospital Group (in particular, patient acquisition, press and public relations, KTQ quality management, occupancy and revenue controlling incl. creating reports on occupancy, performance planning, and medical strategy including portfolio, competition, potential and risk analysis, complaint management, and development of improvement measures)
- Since 2010 Praxisklinik 2000; Managing Director of the Group Practice of doctors Lais Quarck Mayer; Administration Manager for Klinik 2000: Operational and conceptual management with responsibility for staff and revenues (esp. negotiations with cost bearers, employee development, marketing, controlling/reporting, purchasing, quality management), securing the future and strategy development, business plan and diversification strategy
- Member of the extended executive board "Association of private surgical hospitals"